Career is one of the most important thing for us. In order to start any career there is always a first step which is the job interview. I had the chance to discuss this topic with the members of the English Finally as part of my daily broadcast.
People who joined shared their experiences and gave their opinion and ad vices.
We even did a simulation of a job interview which was amazing! I would love to thank Cad for his attendance and would like to thank each and every one as well who daily come to discuss with us.
So basically, the main ideas tha has been share are:
- The job interview questions are easy to answer, but we need to be well prepared in order to get the job.
- We don’t know who will be the interviewer, he may have different accent that you don’t understand. So we need to not feel surprised and feel confident with any situation.
- We need to keep positive speech.
- There is some standards interview questions, but there is always specifics questions that depends on the position you are applying to.
- People hire the profile that much with their needs.
- You should do your home work and searchers the company profile, background to give very good impression that you have prepared yourself.
- Preparation is very important, but knowing what to prepare is most important thing.
- You have to be ready for everything. Providing general information about yourself is not enough for the company to hire you. You should be some kind of interesting person and behave the way the interviewer see some kind of attraction in you and considers you as good feed of the company.
So in order to get the job, there is a lot of work that need to be done. It is okay to feel nervous and anxious as most people feel this during job interviews. You have to feel confident and believe in yourself.
I wish good luck for all of you in your job coming interviews. I hope you have learned something new with us here.
Thank you and have lovely night.
If you would like to watch the live video, please join the Facebook group English Finally.